We are a full service residential painting company, where no job is too large or too small. Our Project Managers go over each job with the Crew Leaders before the job is started to meet your expectations and to ensure a well planned project.
The market has become saturated with painting companies, some are genuine, however many are not. It is imperative to select a reputable painting company for your project. With SIL Services you have selected a company that offers nearly of experience and prides itself on providing the most up to date information and technological advances in the industry. Talk with one of our sales people today.
In utilizing our services, you’ll realize many advantages not found with many painting companies. Our office personnel answers the phones from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Saturday. You will have access to your Project Manager to ensure a quick response to your needs.
Hiring a contractor to paint the interior of your home is of the utmost importance. It is imperative to get a fully detailed, written proposal with area to be painted, types and brand of paints listed, and most important, the type and level of preparation to be performed.
- Protect areas not to be painted as needed with plastic and drop clothes.
- Move furniture and personal items as needed to protect from painting.
- Remove switch plate covers, vent covers, etc. that are not to be painted.
- Patch sheet rock as needed to repair nicks, dings, holes, etc. in the walls.
- Caulk trim to be painted and remove old caulking if necessary.
- Sand walls, trim and prime as needed prior to painting.
- Remove wallpaper if desired.
- Popcorn & Stimple ceiling removal.
- Daily Clean-Up.
We use the industry leading products to protect and keep the exterior of your home looking great for years. Additionally, our team will do the following to ensure we meet and exceed your expectations:
- Protect landscaping as needed.
- Pressure wash surfaces.
- Caulk, Scrape, Sand, and Prime as needed.
- Glaze windows as needed.
- Inspect wood for rot and damage.
- Putty nail holes as we find them.
We will show up for the estimate in a timely manner, neat, clean, and respectful of your home and belongings. We listen to and understand your wants and needs. We provide a detailed proposal of all of the work to be performed including preparation, repairs, existing conditions, excluded areas, brands and type of paint, sheens, and number of coats.